Top 5 All Time Ray Ban Models
October 23, 2013
Anyone who knows quality and style will be familiar with the Ray Ban brand. Its parent company Bausch and Lomb have been making glasses since the 1800s. However, Ray Ban did not really come into being until 1937 when they signed a contract with the United States military to produce quality lightweight sunglasses that provided protection for soldiers and pilots. Since then they have gone from strength to strength and are now a must-have for any fashionista. There are many superb and iconic models of Ray Ban sunglasses available for both men and women. If you are trying to decide which to purchase, read on for the list of the top 5 all time Ray Ban models.
- No list of Ray Ban sunglasses would be complete without a mention of the iconic Aviator models. Made popular by characters that starred in the film Top Gun, this model has been adapted for both men and women and come in a range of sizes and finishes to suit all face shapes. The lenses can be standard, polarized or even prescription so they really are perfect for everyone no matter what their requirements.
- For the sports people out there we have the Olympian model. These Ray Ban sunglasses are made from high quality materials as you would expect, but the frames and lenses are incredibly light so they can be worn during any sporting activity. The nose pieces mold to fit the wearer’s face and are not affected by sweat or moisture so they keep the glasses where they are originally positioned. Only available in 2 finishes, they nevertheless look the part and function beautifully.
- The Wayfarer should also be on any list of all time best Ray Ban models as this pair of sunglasses has long been one of the most popular. The original Wayfarer is still available just as it was back in the 1980s for those who want a retro look. However, the new Wayfarers come in a range of finishes, patterned frames, coloured lenses, etc. In fact the options are so versatile they are sure to suit any look.
- Large sunglasses were made famous by iconic actresses and famous faces from as far back as the 1940s. They are definitely back in fashion right now and the Ray Ban Cat model is just perfect for those who want to emulate that movie idol look. The lens, although large, has a distinct tear drop shape to add a touch of class and the frames themselves come in a variety of finishes. Choose from solid colour to tortoiseshell with coordinating lenses.
- The Clubmaster is the perfect model of Ray Ban sunglasses for the discerning gentleman. The upper section of the frame is fairly thick and heavy, while the lower section is a thin metal finish. Ray Ban have now introduced several new colours and added different lens options, so you can tailor make the perfect pair of sunglasses to match your style and wardrobe.
Ray Ban sunglasses are the most popular brand on the market today and it is easy to see why. They are a timeless classic that oozes sophistication and quality and no wardrobe would be complete without at least one of the above top 5 all time Ray Ban models. More information and details about the best Ray Ban sunglasses (in Danish Ray Ban solbriller) you can find all over the web.